Ask the Roofing Expert – Greg Wilson
As we near the end of the roofing season here are a few maintenance tips for your home.
- Clean and remove all debris, leaves and branches from
the surface of your roof.
- Tar down any lifted shingles to prevent blow offs in the
- Look for any lifting flashings around chimneys walls and
- Clean out and remove all debris from your eavestrough.
- Make sure to repair your eavestrough and down spouts to
ensure proper water run off.
With the roofing season gearing down we are getting ramped up to do eavestrough. For a free estimate on 5” continuous eavestrough don’t hesitate to call now.