Ask the Roofing Expert – Greg Wilson
We are inching closer to spring! The days are getting longer and warm weather is in the horizon. It also means it’s time to start planning your exterior renovations. So now you’re faced with the same old question: How do I choose an Expert® contractor?
Here are a few key things to consider:
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have liability insurance and WCB?
- Do they have employees?
- Are they a local company?
- Do they seem knowledgeable and eager to earn
- Specifically ask who will be completing the work: are
they completing it themselves, or sub contracting it
- What kind of advertising do they do? An established
business will consistently utilize advertising and
- Ask for references and follow through with calling